Saturday, October 15, 2011

HI. I'm Christina. I'm Blogging For Austin Because He Is Lazy

So. I go to Vol State. I hate it. I'm visiting Chattanooga. I love it. Austin is telling me to use more details in my sentences and refrain from 'fragments'. But, actually, none of my previous sentences were fragments, thank you. But, I will respect his wishes. As I walked into Austin's room, I am greeted by an array of colorful socks everywhere, accompanied by a shoe on the tv stand. One shoe. Also, there is a bountiful amount of food located in numerous places. His new favorite addition to his room, however, is a  paper ribbon for breast cancer awareness that says "Save Second Base". He thinks it's hysterical. Austin also has about 9752572349283 different school notebooks strewn haplessly across the floor. I say it's a mess, but he says it's not... LIES. Another sad thing about his room? There's a mere one picture of me. Uno. Unos. I. (and that, unfortunately, is the extent of my knowledge when it comes to displaying 'one' in different ways) And in that ONE picture, my eyes are closed. What am I currently doing? Being forced to fabricate my own 'guest blog post' while listening to Korean or some other strange foreign music while Austin dances around the room, NOT blogging......

He just got very excited about his teacher giving him a scratch n sniff sticker on his test.

That concludes my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment