Saturday, February 18, 2012

I'm Backkkk

Hey Errbody. So guess what? It's been like four months since I last blogged, and for that I am terribly sorry. I know some of you must be at the edge of your seats every time you check twitter, hoping that I'll have posted something new, so if I've caused anybody any distress I can't offer an apology strong enough. Anyway, I'm going to try to start blogging again, not just for your sake but for mine as well. I learned on Thursday that looking through old blog posts can really make a class go by much faster, but I ran out, and if I want to stay sane next semester I'm gonna need to get crackin early. Did that make any sense at all? I'm really not concerned with that, but whatever.

I can't really think of any one thing to blog about right now, since it's been so long since I posted anything at all, so I'm just gonna post a list of ten things that you'll hopefully find entertaining. So yeah.


  1. In case you didn't know (which you should. I even made this news Facebook official!), I no longer go to UTC. I'm a Belmont Bruin all the way now! Well, that's not to say that I suddenly have school spirit, cause that'll never happen, but I definitely like Belmont much better than UTC (Sorry Bekahhh, Delaney, and Emily! I do miss you all!). But for real, the name of this blog really isn't relevant anymore, but I like the way it sounds so I'm just gonna stick with it. 
  2. Sara Bareilles is having a concert at Belmont on April 15, thus making clear that transferring to Belmont is the best decision that I have ever made in my entire life. For real. It'll be the third time I've seen her live, and yeah, I know none of you really care very much about this. I did steal a poster of her from a bulletin board though! That was fun! 
  3. I've actually made friends this semester. I know, right?! My best friend that I've made this semester goes by the name of Logan. He cried when Whitney Houston died and his hero is Sarah Palin, so I'd say he's at about -75 on the cool point scale, but what can you do?
  4. I've lost 12 pounds this semester. No joke. I have to go see a nutritionist and everything! But the food at Belmont is disgusting, and I honestly can't eat any more of it than I already do. I take two bites, and then my stomach says "Nope that's good! I'm full. Really. Don't give me any more of that nasty!" And then it tells my brain that I'm full and my brain listens and I stop eating and die.
  5. Someone on my floor got arrested last week for gun possession. That was cool.
  6. I've already been to two concerts this semester (He Is We and Dia Frampton), and I've already got 6 more planned! (Lights, Kelly Clarkson, Sara Bareilles, Feist, Ingrid Michaelson, and He Is We). Hopefully the list will grow even more!
  7. Delaney brought me a sandwich from the Yellow Deli a few weeks ago, thus making her the best friend I've ever had.
  8. I potentially have a stalker.
  9. I might be (like 96% sure) going to London in January for 5 months.
  10. Lady Gaga will be touring America while I'm in London. That kinda sucks.
Welp, that's it. See you never! 



No comments:

Post a Comment