Sunday, September 11, 2011

The College Life...

...is awful. Don't be fooled by everyone who says things like "ooooooh! College is soo great! I have freedom and it is fun and grand and i love it!" because they are lying. Sure, there is more freedom and such than before, but who needs freedom when there's nothing to do?!

So here I am, sitting at my desk, and not on my bed because my computer has to be plugged into an ethernet plug at all times to have internet (no wireless!?), listening to some depressing Kelly Clarkson songs and wallowing in my sorrows. Do you want to know what I did today? Allow me to tell you (WARNING: It is quite depressing):

1. I woke up at about 12
2. Took a really long shower to take up more time, so I was dried off and dressed by about 12:45
3. Watched an episode of 2NE1TV on youtube / Ate leftovers from TGI Fridays
4. Started reading a short story called "The Lady with the Dog" for english.
4.5 Algebra
5. Stopped reading "The Lady with the Dog" after three pages, because I couldn't handle how awful it was.
6. Watched an episode of Big Brother UK
7. Finished "The Lady with the Dog"
8. Another episode of 2NE1TV.
9. More Algebra
10. Skyped Sarah
11. Skyped Austin
12. More math
13. More Big Brother UK
14. Typed This
15. Went to bed.

So as you can see, it was quite the fun filled day. Now you're probably thinking to yourself, "He's bringing it upon himself! bahahaha!" but you're wrong. Do you know what people do for fun here? They go home. It's the truth. There's honestly nothing else to do! I was going to go see "The Help" today, but then I was like, I saw it two weeks ago, and what's the point of being happy for 2 hours when once the movie's over, it'll just be back to good ole' insanity. So I stayed in. And that was my day.

I'll tell you other stories later, but for now you can just know that pretty much every day has been just like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment