Saturday, September 24, 2011

Life Update

I'm running out of things to blog about. But it's not my fault that nothing interesting has happened other than the few things I already told you about. So for this post I'm just going to give you a bullet list of all the things I did in the past week, and hopefully it will be interesting/funny. If not, oh well. I'm sure something fun has to happen next week, right?


My Week

  • Studied for a Psychology exam (fifteen hours?)
  • Ate Chick-fil-a (x10)
  • Had a room inspection (and passed!)
  • Watched Big Brother UK (Five episodes yesterday alone!)
  • Watched the new Sara Bareilles music video (x6)
  • Lost my keys
  • Found my keys in the laundry basket
  • Went to the Trail of Tears memorial
  • Brought a DVD player from home
  • Left the remote at home
  • Got my mom to overnight ship me the remote
  • Watched an episode of The Vampire Diaries
  • FINALLY watched an episode of my British soap opera!
  • Wore jeans and a hoodie on accident on a day it was really hot
  • Wore that hoodie inside out
  • Forgot to eat a bagel
  • Did not go eat out even though we were supposed to
  • Worked on a very epic blog post that you should be seeing soon
  • Skyped Austin and Christina. And Mary Grace
  • Did not Skype Sarah. Does she exist anymore?
  • Took a nap
  • Did not get Frozen Ice
  • Talked about the Virgin-Whore complex in English
  • Learned about the spitsuckspitsuckspitsuck theory in Psychology
  • Got sorted into Ravenclaw
  • That's it
I was honestly expecting this list to be a bit longer, but I can't actually think of anything else I did this week. Live and let die, is what I say.

Maybe Scarlett will get that reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment