- Studied for a Psychology exam (fifteen hours?)
- Ate Chick-fil-a (x10)
- Had a room inspection (and passed!)
- Watched Big Brother UK (Five episodes yesterday alone!)
- Watched the new Sara Bareilles music video (x6)
- Lost my keys
- Found my keys in the laundry basket
- Went to the Trail of Tears memorial
- Brought a DVD player from home
- Left the remote at home
- Got my mom to overnight ship me the remote
- Watched an episode of The Vampire Diaries
- FINALLY watched an episode of my British soap opera!
- Wore jeans and a hoodie on accident on a day it was really hot
- Wore that hoodie inside out
- Forgot to eat a bagel
- Did not go eat out even though we were supposed to
- Worked on a very epic blog post that you should be seeing soon
- Skyped Austin and Christina. And Mary Grace
- Did not Skype Sarah. Does she exist anymore?
- Took a nap
- Did not get Frozen Ice
- Talked about the Virgin-Whore complex in English
- Learned about the spitsuckspitsuckspitsuck theory in Psychology
- Got sorted into Ravenclaw
- That's it
I was honestly expecting this list to be a bit longer, but I can't actually think of anything else I did this week. Live and let die, is what I say.
Maybe Scarlett will get that reference.