Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Uterus, My Business

Remember yesterday how I told you about abortion alley? Well they took all the pictures down last night... only to put them right back up bright and early this morning. I still don't want pictures of dead babies on my blog, so I'm just gonna post a picture of one of the tables where people could go pledge to never have an abortion or something like that.


The only difference about today's bloody subjection is that the alleyway now has protesters! I can't tell you how immensely happy it made me to be a witness of the campus' first protest! Granted, there were about 8 of them, and their signs were a little lackluster compared to the images of cut open stomachs, but whatever. There was even an old woman protesting with them! I don't know if she was a teacher or a mom, but it made me smile regardless.


Here's a better look at some of the signs. I tried to get a picture of all of them, but you can only walk up and down cardiac hill with your iPhone pointed right at them before the protesters start to catch on to what you're doing.

Click image for better quality so you
can read the signs!

Don't you hate it when young people get all political? Or is that just me? It's annoying. No one cares what your opinion is.

I heard some people say in English this morning that the picture are probably going to be up for the rest of the week, so I'll try to keep you posted on anything else interesting that happens with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment